Thursday, February 25, 2010

Connection

Hello---My husband just read a statistic the other day about Facebook. One in three people are on FB. I know that I love FB. I know that I may even be addicted to FB. I had a realization today about this.

We are all seeking connection. We long to connect. We long to connect with humans and we long to connect with the divine. The definition of divine is different for everyone. To my way of thinking we humans are all divine. Do we all see each other that way? Probably not. But we connect by sharing our photos, our history, our games, our thoughts. We seek the sameness, the commonalities, the links between us. I think that FB is a fabulous place to connect. I love it!

I am now connected with high school comrades; I am connected with dancing friends from all over the country; I am connected with my extended family; I am connected with classmates in my coaching class. I am even connected with people I have never actually met. Who are these people and why would I become friends with them? Great question. I have been meeting kindred spirits through Facebook over the last several months. Kindred spirit connections who have similar spiritual (some may call it Woo-Woo) beliefs. What a blessing this is!

I have heard people make fun of FB. I think that it was a great invention! I don't think it creates barriers between connecting, I think it opens up the world to us. I have friends all over the world and enjoy hearing about their lives. I feel that this may be a place where we can start creating that world peace we have been talking about forever. It all starts with me (you). As I become a "fan" of pages on FB, I join with like minded folks to create new realities. Isn't that how it starts?

With all that said, FB is fun and a great connector. What a great age we live in with so much fabulous technology and ways to connect!

Just one more thing on humans all being divine. I believe fervently and passionately that loving yourself (myself) is the key here. The more I see myself as divine, the more I see EVERYONE (my neighbors) as divine. There I go again, on that Self Love diet rant! :-) Please know that as I get close to 100% self love of myself, I am sending the love out to you all! More more more more..................

Love and light and blessings for you (us) all!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment