Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what I learned today

WOW-----do I want to go along with the mainstream and "play the game" of mainstream marketing and fitting in? NO, I have never wanted that. BUT I got caught up in a situation where I thought I needed to in order to market my business. AND I have tried for 52 years to fit in and pretend that I fit in when I just don't.

In my Inner Life Coaching business, I have felt called to "help men and women fall madly in love with themselves." BUT not everyone gets this. AND that is okay. I KNOW that this is my passion and this is my path. I cannot make it look "safe" by saying I want to "help people be happy".

Not everyone gets me. That is entirely okay. As long as the important people get me. My dear dear husband, my best friend, my son and daughter. They get me. There are a few more. As open as I seem to be, I don't reveal the whole everything to everyone! It has simply not been safe. BUT I am opening more and more and more and revealing more all the time.

My wonderful coaching teacher, Jennifer Powers, gets me. I have not even met her face to face yet, but we have a lovely deep connection and she so gets me. She encourages me to be me and said to me, "What feels right to you, Elizabeth? You know the answer to this already. The challenge for you is whether or not you will honor what you know to be true or will you let someone else define it for you?" She also said (which I love!) "No textbooks on earth can be as effective as passion and knowing. You have passion and knowing around this and it doesn't fit with the textbook way of doing things (thank God). " She then went on to say that we are the textbook of our life and we are writing it page by page every day from our hearts. AND the heart leads us perfectly. I say OH YES!!

What a lovely lovely beautiful thing that I learned today. I do HAVE passion and I do KNOW what I must do for myself. My heart steers me true. AND as much as anyone wants to help me and give me advice, I must listen to & follow my own heart-textbook.

So, I gratefully and blessedly am so happy to "help men and women fall madly in love with themselves!" AND I am indeed the Inner Life Coach. I have heard clearly from my guides, angels, internal voice, source energy, whatever you call it, that the people will come and they will be attracted to what I am called to do. I have also heard very clearly that if I need to change this or tweak this, the Universe will let me know. All I have to do is listen and listen and listen. I love doing this. I am so so so blessed and I continue to wallow in hope and gratitude.

Much love and light to you-us all,

No comments:

Post a Comment