Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day by Day--Self Love diet

Hello everyone! One of the things I have learned this year is to go day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute (even occasionally second by second). I have learned to really listen to myself, my real inner self to discover what is needed at the moment. What do I do now? AND although some things are daily activities, there are many variations and things I feel called to do randomly (or seemingly).

Everyday I listen. I am getting better at it. I am learning to wait, ask, listen for the answer. It can be as simple as what to eat for breakfast. I don't know if I was in a rut but this really helps me to bust out of it. I know that I was in a rut of thinking that I am not good enough. I know that I was in a habit of not loving myself enough. I know that I was in a habit of giving myself a hard time for being heavier than I want to be and for my poor complexion having to go through this trying time.

Why on earth would I give myself such a hard time? I know that I would never treat anyone the way I treat myself. This is a revelation I had many many years ago. Why, you ask, have I not gotten rid of this not very nice habit? Great question. And all I can think is that somehow it has been serving me. Not sure why or how.....but now I am ready to let it go and have been working diligently to let it all go.

My intention for the last few weeks is: I choose to create mad, passionate, unconditional, profound love of myself, my whole being, and feel it 99% of the time. When I set this intention I was at about 70%. At the beginning of last week I was at 88%. Pretty cool, eh?

This week has been tough. I have felt heavy, my skin has new eruptions, lovely blotchiness. So what is this all about? What came to me this morning is that it is vital for me to love myself in this state. I know my friends and loved ones don't see me in the too heavy-blotched skin way that I see myself.

I am in a state of deep healing for all that has gone on in my full 52.5 years of life. This is good. I know I will come out the other side and feel that I am so close to complete healing. Yeah! AND as I sit and listen, I hear that I am at 92% of the time fully loving myself. Progress!

I continue to feel so blessed for the many wonderful people in my life who are so supportive! Thanks especially to my lovely Jim, my best friend Serene, my lovely daughter, Shabbie and fab son, Jazz and his sweetie, Briana. There are many more out there. Thank you thank you thank you!

See me bathed in light of healing love. Blessings, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment