Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a day I had!!

I had such a day yesterday.

I went to Portland yesterday to have lunch with, and finally meet in person, my mentor coach teacher, Jennifer Powers. I was excited but nervous. Having some of those fun human thoughts like, "what should I wear?" and "maybe I should wait to meet her until I lose the weight". Such silliness.

We had a most marvelous lunch. Sat for close to 3 hours talking and talking. Laughing loudly and often. It was lovely. She really helped me to realize that I am on my path and that my coaching practice is perfectly aligned with me. My specialty is "Helping men and women fall in love with themselves!" She really helped me get that this is my passion, my obsession. I knew it before; she helped me see it in a way that supported me to continue. I was thinking that I had to change it for "marketing purposes".

What I do know about myself is that I see everything in terms of self love. I think that EVERY issue-problem that any human has is because they don't have enough self love or because they love parts but not all of themselves. I realized yesterday that not everyone thinks like this. :-)This is my obsession and I will be coaching around this.

So, if someone is wanting to lose weight, I can help them to understand why they are holding weight and help them to lose it by LOVING THEMSELVES more and more and more. If someone is working in a career that they don't like, I can help them to bust out of that and find their passion and work their passion and how I do that is by helping them to LOVE THEMSELVES more fully, profoundly and unconditionally. If you are a teen or know a teen that is having a hard time in school or in life, I can then help that person to succeed and be happier by giving them tools to LOVE THEMSELVES more deeply and towards being themselves fully and completely.

I think you get the idea. I can help anyone who is open to the Self Love Journey. It is a lovely and challenging and amazing and hard and beautiful and oh my gosh, I am giving up and profound journey!

I have been saying for years "we are asked to love our neighbors as ourselves. BUT the problem is that we don't love ourselves."

If interested or want to hear more about this, my passion, write to me here.

Much love and light on your self love journey.

1 comment:

  1. PS. The other thing that Jennifer and I talked about is that we all have gifts to share with the world. AND it is part of our journey and duty to share what we know and have learned. Remember Marianne Williamson's beautiful passage from A Return to Love.

    “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

    See your light, honor your light, share your light!

    ReplyDelete