Friday, March 26, 2010

no internet---oh my!

Hello---It felt really frustrating at first and then challenging and then relaxing. WOW! No internet for about 10 days. I went to an internet cafe one day and that was fun. I borrowed a friend's computer briefly a couple of times. BUT mostly I rested from this obsession. I do know about myself that I love to be CONNECTED! So, the internet for me, including email, Facebook and Twitter, is a way to connect. So, while I did not have that, I practiced connecting and thinking about my connections-friends-loved ones in my heart.

What a lovely time. What a peaceful time. And at times frustrating since sending a quick email early in my morning does not disturb someone's sleep like a phone call might!

I enjoyed it. Thanks to the Universe for this lovely respite and reminder to just BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment